What is Worm.Win32.VB.wr ?
Worm.Win32.VB.wr is highly dangerous Trojan virus which creates backdoor inside the system security. It uses system vulnerabilities to infect the computer and attacks on system files, processes and other stored files. It opens backdoor port and allows remote attacker to access the system without security permission. It disables many system security services like Task Manager, Add or Remove Program, Registry Entry etc. It is recommended to remove Worm.Win32.VB.wr immediately from the PC; otherwise it may deeply harm the system files and damages the OS.
Signs And Symptoms Of Worm.Win32.VB.wr Infection
- Due to presence of this application in the PC Google and Yahoo searches are redirected.
- It is responsible for changing the desktop background image and browser homepage settings.
- Numerous unnecessary pop ups are displayed in the PC due to presence of this application.
- It is capable to corrupt the Windows registry.
- Some of the major problems such as slow internet, shutting down of the computer system, large time consumed opening the program etc is seen due to presence of this application.
- This application is capable to modify the registry entries, it is also able to steal important information and use it for malicious purpose. Moreover in case this application is not removed from the PC, it may lead to complete system crash. So, it is extremely important to remove Worm.Win32.VB.wr .
1. You should look to remove these parts of this virus
X:\Program Files (stored in %UserProfile%Start MenuPrograms/Worm.Win32.VB.wr)
Worm.Win32.VB.wr DLL Files
Worm.Win32.VB.wr settings options
Worm.Win32.VB.wr backup files
2. After deleting malicious files, Run Registry Editor and remove malicious registry entries. To run registry editor, click on "Start->Run" type, "regedit" and click OK button. Locate the below Key and delete the startup Entry related to System Care Antivirus :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce "<random numbers and chars>"
File Location Notes:
%CommonAppData% refers to the Application Data folder for the All Users Profile. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data for Windows 2000/XP and C:\ProgramData\ in Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
%CommonAppData% refers to the Application Data folder in the All Users profile. For Windows XP, Vista, NT, 2000 and 2003 it refers to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\, and for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 it is C:\ProgramData.
How to remove Worm.Win32.VB.wr
In order to manually remove Worm.Win32.VB.wr virus, you must end the processes running in your computer by opening the windows task manager and selecting the "end process" option. It modifies system registry files and you need to delete the registry files that have been corrupted due to this malicious program. For that you need to restart your computer in the safe mode using F8 key. However, you need to be careful while deleting registry files because if you make mistake, it can cause severe damage to it. Manual removal is recommended for advanced users only.
An anti-spyware program is a better option as it completely scans your system and detects the infected files present in it. The anti-spyware program should be latest and up dated version as these threats constantly change to avoid detection. It performs complete scan and detects the infected files and deletes or quarantines them from the system. You need to close all the running applications and select scan option after installing it. It removes Worm.Win32.VB.wr virus from your system and protects your system from other threats as well.
The hijacked settings and performance of your system can be restored by using windows maintenance program. It restores your computer settings that were changed due to Trojan virus. At the same time it also repairs the Windows registry to make it function properly. It is the great tool that will surely help user to resolve this issue instantly.
You can remove Worm.Win32.VB.wr from your PC by using the tutorial and tools on our website. You can Click Here to remove the Worm.Win32.VB.wr virus from your system.
Similar Threats:Worm.Win32.VBCode.ae Worm.Win32.VBCode.bc Worm.Win32.VBCode.bf Worm.Win32.VBCode.bg Worm.Win32.VBCode.e Worm.Win32.VBCode.f Worm.Win32.VBCode.j Worm.Win32.VBCode.t Worm.Win32.VBKrypt.a
Leave a Reply